• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional Airline Academy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My best recommendation would to use Mr Searchy and see what you can find on it. It's been beat to death pretty good here.

A brief overview of the general consensus, don't go!

Last edited:
I actually got my commercial ticket at Regional Airline Academy. It was a good experience and they got me through it fairly quick. I am a student at Embry Riddle and fly off campus for $$ reasons and I found them to be the best.

Well I am happy to here this , I also was plannig on joining them in less than a year. By the way do anyone know if there are flying or pilot scholarships? or federal help for someone to become a airline pilot?
Hey flechas ur avatar is cool man jejeje.:D

rush28f said:
I actually got my commercial ticket at Regional Airline Academy. It was a good experience and they got me through it fairly quick. I am a student at Embry Riddle and fly off campus for $$ reasons and I found them to be the best.

Hi, what about living costs and housing costs what do u do there,how do u handle that. I mean is it ok what they offer? whats ur personal experience about this also? thanks

I live in Daytona Beach which is about 15 min away from Deland (RAA). They don't offer housing but there is plenty of it around here and many of the students there are roommates with each other to keep costs down. If you have a loan with them they will give you what you need for housing.

comander said:
Hey flechas ur avatar is cool man jejeje.:D

Just trying to stay healthy!

Tray Epic aviation in New Smyrna (EVB, 10 miles south of DAB)), top notch operation!
PM me if you want more info.

Latest resources

Back