Regional Airline Acadamy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

metalleg38

Does anyone have any thoughts or comments on this flight school???
Positive or Negitive.

Thanks in Advance!!!!!!

The schools is OK. Its a fairly new flight school w/ some descent equipment. Most of the instructors there are exRiddle students.

You can get your ratings done there at a descent price and fairly quick. I do seriously doubt their instructor placement in the airlines. Half of the instructors that u see in their success stories got their jobs through Embry Riddle.

The best advice that I can give you is to watch out for these schools that "Guarantee" you something. Also, DO NOT do their multi-crew transition course. Its a waste of money.

FSI is a good way to go

As a recent FSI grad, I would definitely reccomend the school to someone who is serious about making a career in aviation. I hesitated at first about the very premium prices they charge but i can say now that it was worth it. I'm sure you could get a great education at other schools like Comair or whatever, but the reputation FSI have is worth the extra money. The only program they have cut is the ASA bridge, for obvious reasons. For CFI candidates, there's a waiting list of over 50 for instructor slots. So i think i'll be heading somewhere else for CFI.
If quality instruction and rigorous, thorough training are what you want, go FSI. Otherwise, there are lots of other schools that are way cheaper.

been there done that

I have been to RAA.. I got a job. there are many pros, and some cons..

The guy who said the embryo guys getting jobs through raa is not due to raa is not completely true. the guy on the top of their "success stories" page is evidence to that.

You can e-mail me for more info [email protected]

canadflyau said:
I have been to RAA.. I got a job. there are many pros, and some cons..

The guy who said the embryo guys getting jobs through raa is not due to raa is not completely true. the guy on the top of their "success stories" page is evidence to that.

You can e-mail me for more info [email protected]

How is the quality of training at RAA? How about a bridge program?

shamrock said:
3 year old thread!

Which is totally evident since the responses about RAA are positive! :D

Latest resources

Back