• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regarding first class medical

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So uh... nobody can recommend a good AME in the atlanta area? I've heard some horror stories and i dont want to go into one and experience somethign just like that.

I can recommend Stacey Vereen. I believer that all he does is flight physicals. His office is fairly close to ATL airport.

DaveJ said:
I can recommend Stacey Vereen. I believer that all he does is flight physicals. His office is fairly close to ATL airport.

lol, Atlanta is kind of a wierd city. You happened to pick a place that's at least 45 minutes minutes away from where i am. lol
Hmm... i guess i could arrange to see her. I guess it's ok if i only drive out there one time.
Is there anyone closer? I'd prefer someone closer but if she's a top notch recommended one (in and out in 20min) then i dont mind driving way out there if there's nobody closer.

thanks

Actually, Stacey is a he not a her. Where do you live? I know of a couple more that are close to PDK.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced AME that does a hassle-free 1st class in the NYC area?

Thanks.

DaveJ said:
Actually, Stacey is a he not a her. Where do you live? I know of a couple more that are close to PDK.

PDK is actually where i'm training right now. I live in lawrenceville. So as you can imagine, the ATL airport is just a little far. lol
But any recommendations around the PDK areas would be great.
Preferably the ones that let you in and out in 20 minutes. I'm only 21, even in my Dr's physical all they did was blood and urine. Not much else.

GogglesPisano said:
I've been getting Class I's for 14 years and have had to pee in cup once.

I've been taking class 1, 2 & 3rd class medicals since 1954 & had to pee in the cup every time. On time, they found blood in my urine---turned out to be kidney stones.

Latest resources

Back