• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Refused Pinnacle Deadheads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rendevous was good last summer, stopped by on the bike enroute from TX to Cinci. I like dry and wet ribs so I poured sauce on the the dry ribs... good stuff! Best Baby-Backs i've had - Michelbob's in APF, best regular ribs - Dreamland. Talk to you in 20 minutes if I get a slab of either of these in front of me 'cause I ain't comin' up for air. MCI - Without a doubt, no contest... Aurthur Bryant's. They have a location in the airport now(not sure which terminal). If it's good enough for all the past presidents, it's good enough for me... **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** it, now I'm hungry again!!

Fly

Dezlorelle said:
Stamey's BBQ in GSO. 2 Locations, one on each side of town. $5 for a heap of pulled pork,beans, and slaw! And of course Interstate BBQ in MEM.

If you think Stameys is good. You need to drive out to Lexington to Speedy's. They proably have the best BBQ around and it the good tangy sauce with just a little kick. And by BBQ I mean pork, of course.

And for those that go in PVR. You need to try the shrimp and/or marlin burritos across the street at the Blue Marlin. I just llook forward to my trips down there and have been know to push it up to .86-.88 and do a space shuttle dive in there so that i have enough time to get some. Its an addiction.

Don't know if it was mentioned already, but Dinosaur's BBQ in ROC (Rochester, NY) has some great BBQ. I got the big plate with BBQ chicken, ribs, shrimp and sides. Wash that down with a beer or two, and you are one fat, dumb, happy dude. Right on the river in downtown. Don't know who else has downtown overnights there. I know Mesaba does.

FlyChicaga said:
Don't know if it was mentioned already, but Dinosaur's BBQ in ROC (Rochester, NY) has some great BBQ. I got the big plate with BBQ chicken, ribs, shrimp and sides. Wash that down with a beer or two, and you are one fat, dumb, happy dude. Right on the river in downtown. Don't know who else has downtown overnights there. I know Mesaba does.

That is right. When I flew for JI, the Carolinians would say, that is some good BBQ.

There is also one in SYR. It is worth it to pile your crew into a cab and split the fare. (no, you don't make your FA pay for the cab! [unless she is a he?])

Dinosaurs has a biker twist to it. Nothing like a burnedout biker mama with more tattoos serving up your BBQ!

Hey guys.......that first post is correct. Pilots have denied D-heads on 9E. There have been many safety issues brought up when pilots have D-headed on 9E. It is a complicated issue, but it is happening.

I've always wondered why the total number of posts had anything to do with your sources of information, or the value of your opinion.

Hey tincrotch1 What the heck does this have to do with BBQ? Go stir the fecal matter somewhere else.
TinGoose1 said:
Hey guys.......that first post is correct. Pilots have denied D-heads on 9E. There have been many safety issues brought up when pilots have D-headed on 9E. It is a complicated issue, but it is happening.

This one isn't at the airport, but in ROC, they have a place called Dinosaurs. BEST BBQ wings EVER! In my opinion :)

Latest resources

Back