• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Red Arrow Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He has a learning disability. He's a "special" member of the forum.

Gojets took him though. Kind of like how Publix hires the mentally challenged to walk your bags to the car.
hell no, was there today and had my handsfull. the bagger was an 18yr old bomb shell, she asked the normal "do you need help to the car" I thought about tit and said yes. she even put them in my truck. I tipped a dollar. Felt like I went to the strip club, but it was in the publix parking lot.

hell no, was there today and had my handsfull. the bagger was an 18yr old bomb shell, she asked the normal "do you need help to the car" I thought about tit and said yes. she even put them in my truck. I tipped a dollar. Felt like I went to the strip club, but it was in the publix parking lot.

So, pretty much a banner day-I take it.

-Maybe if you had slipped her a real bill, you could have impressed her enough to have a banner evening as well.

So, pretty much a banner day-I take it.

-Maybe if you had slipped her a real bill, you could have impressed her enough to have a banner evening as well.
Somehow I figured a pilot would take the story serious. But there was a hot bagger there today.

Latest resources

Back