• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recurrent Ground School

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha! maybe for you. I have to do 3 days of sim on another one of my weeks off. :puke:

I heard you got detention lol. I'm surprised the Fuhrer didn't make you take GS all over again for being a minute late. Did you get sent to the principles office?
I love spending 5 weeks on, it's great and the week with the "Fuhrer" is awesome. I'ts pretty much like a well paid vacation in a very desirable location. jk
No, I went to the principle and mentioned that there was no coverage the next week for one of the AAS planes unless they let me make up the 90 seconds I was outside the door shutting down my computer after the lunch break before I came in.

Glad to have a job, but it's a little much sometimes. Do my best to do my thing and go home...

Hope they do work on the ground school though... spending 5 weeks at a time away from your family is just insane.

Punisher, you don't have to do sim. Only if you want to keep that tiller in your left hand!!!

Exactly, I "have to" because I have no other economically viable option. I'm up shiits creek with a turd for a paddle.

BTW I don't blame you, at least you're proactive in trying to make things better.

Yep, I've got that same paddle. Drink some Wabo for me. Unless Butters get sick from those lemons/limes, then I'll go with you.

Latest resources

Back