Recommended St. Maarten FBO?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's all there is.

Some of the guys that left Arrindell started their own place. I think Sheldon is one of the principals, they do a GREAT job. I have used both, and while neither is bad, Sheldon and company REALLY went out of the way to go the extra mile.

edit....TLC aviation 599 545 3852, freq is 133.55, there is also a listing for a menzies aviation...no clue as to who or what they are.

Last edited:
Go with TLC!!!!!!

I've used both and TLC is the better choice. Steve Kong and Sheldon will take good care of you!!!! Let them know all of your needs ahead of time and they will have it covered for you. BTW plan on fueling when you arrive (as long as thats not during the afternoon airline push). None of the handlers have control over the fuelers and the airlines will get served first. I've seen fuel delays of 3 hours and heard of people waiting 5 hours for fuel during the holidays.
Mark S said:
Guys,

Thanks for the quick replies.

ABSOLUTELY use TLC!!!! The difference between them and Arindell is like day and night. One doesn't give a hoot about you or your pax, the other will do anything they can to make your stop as pleasant and easy as possible. There is NO choice here, it's TLC all the way.

Now, let me tell you how I really feel!!! :) :) :) :)

Latest resources

Back