Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Check out CENTURY in KCDW
WEBSITE: http://www.centuryair.com/cfa/cfa_dyn_home.asp?cid=1

Rich, who owners and run the place is a ex airline captain, and a professional. If your brother is looking to take a serious approach to a aviation career, Rich is the man to talk to.

Century Flight Academy is a FAA Approved Part 141 flight training center located in Northern New Jersey, just 30 minutes from New York City. Century Air has the most professionaly maintained training and rental aircraft in the New York / New Jersey area.
We offer the finest flight training programs available in general aviation for private pilot through advanced career training, jet transition and airline transport pilot. Century is also approved for Veterans training by the Department of Education.
Century is a Cirrus Standardized Training Center offering Aircraft management, initial and transition flight training as well as crew services for clients who own their own aircraft and who desire support for personal transportation missions. A leading professional flight training center for over 30 years, Century has added flight training and aircraft management services for Cirrus aircraft with the latest aviation technologies, prestigious engineering standards and unprecedented safety features including the airframe parachute system.

Feel free to PM me for more info.

Last edited:
Money and safety issues. Don't trust that lady MT. She's two-faced and the son NT's an all around pr!ck. Not to mention you'll fight for your pay (CFI or charter pilot) and students get milked for time in incredibly beat-up high time pipers. They push their pilots to the point of fatigue and lie to protect themselves. Their 135 yank was warranted.

Magneto:

Does your brother want to actually get an aviation degree or does he just want to get the ratings and have a non-aviation college degree?

If the latter, there are some good flight schools in the FRG and ISP area that aren't affiliated with any college/university.

Plus, SUNY Farmingdale is a state school, as opposed to Dowling, which is private and VERY expensive (not worth it in my opinion for an aviation degree). There are many/better colleges/universities both public and private in the NY area that don't offer aviation programs.

ed

I started about 12 years ago @ D'angelone aviation in Bayport aerodrome. Right from the start I was doing short and soft field takeoffs and landings. Great family atmosphere there, are they still around does anyone know?

Latest resources

Back