• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recommend an FBO at PBI, FLL, or FXE..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The FBO at North County should do that (Just north of PBI). I've only been there once, but stayed for 2 days and 1 night. I was only charged for one night. Didn't buy gas either.

They were very nice, offered free food, tried to help in any way they could...

Air Superiority at HWO is pretty good, the guy picked me up lunch at Wendy's when I went there on my solo commercial x-c. But if you wanna play with the big boys then you gotta pay the price. If Jet Centers prices are like they are at some of their other locations, you will pay a landing fee and a ground handling fee that will add up to over $40 unless you get fuel in which the handling fee is waived. Still much cheaper than Signature and they are a good company, but they do charge the fees. I dont know about the other FBO's at the big airports but Im sure they are comparable.

My favorite FBO is National Jets at FLL. At FXE we use the Toy Store and get excellent service from both.

HEADWIND

TexPilot said:
If you want an excellent FBO, one of the best in S. FL; Hit up Falcon at Tamiami (TMB). They just opened it a couple months ago, it's beautiful...
Weight Rooms, sauna, movie theatre for pilots, open bar (?), about 20 flat screen tv's around the place. One of the Nicest FBO's I've been to; and fuel isn't too bad.
Enjoy the flight.

Tex

P.S. And according to one of the workers, the girls behind the counter are strippers.. by the looks of it I would believe it...
Wow..just saw their website, thats some FBO!

I'll give them a call about fees and such...might have to take my first trip to the Miami area.

Headwind said:
My favorite FBO is National Jets at FLL. At FXE we use the Toy Store and get excellent service from both.

HEADWIND

When you come to FXE, you should try the FBO on the other side of the field that starts with a B. The Toy Store stinks.

That goes for all of you that use FLL. FXE has no airline traffic, and very few ATC delays, unlike FLL. Think of us when there is a 2 hour groundstop to FLL come January.

TexPilot said:
P.S. And according to one of the workers, the girls behind the counter are strippers.. by the looks of it I would believe it...

Man, I've been trying real hard not to be the creepy guy who flirts with the 18yr olds at the counter...might have to fall off the wagon for this shop (and beat the pot-bellied, bald, Frax bozos away with a stick.)

FXE I would have to say Banyan. Lot's of great people and lot's of great friends. I am sure they would extend this hospitality to you too.

gkrangers said:
Wow..just saw their website, thats some FBO!

I'll give them a call about fees and such...might have to take my first trip to the Miami area.

http://www.falcontrustair.com/

GK, thats another wonderful thing about this great establishment; no fees and decent priced fuel!
Mike, friends don't let friends (addicts) go to Falcon... I wash my hands of this post...

Tex

Last edited:
TexPilot said:
http://www.falcontrustair.com/

GK, thats another wonderful thing about this great establishment; no fees and decent priced fuel!
Mike, friends don't let friends (addicts) go to Falcon... I wash my hands of this post...

Tex
No doubt about it, Falcon Trust Air is awesome. I was there earlier this week parked for four nights. The first night was free due to purchasing fuel, the other three nights were charged at $10 per night for my single.

The overnight fees are worth it, as this place is a pilots' country club with all the bells and whistles. If only they rented rooms, I would have stayed there instead of dropping a bundle on Miami Beach.

Latest resources

Back