Recent JB hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jetboy

Were any of you guys offered a class given a choice of A/C or has it all been the E190? In responding, be sure to mention when you interviewed. Thanks.

(Moderators-Please don't move this thread to another section...I don't think a lot of people look in the many other forums that the prior posts have gone.)

You no longer get a choice of aircraft. The pay difference is now only about $3 so it is not as big of a deal as it used to be. The biggest difference will be the quality of trips on the 320 vs. the 190 as well as length of reserve time. If the pay would have been what it is now on the 190, I would have taken the 190. I gave up some seniority for the 320 and I don't think seniority is worth QOL issues. In my case, it was worth the pay difference plus the QOL issues but not the QOL issues alone. I still think 190 upgrades will be under two years so I wouldn't worry about it.

My interview was Nov. 3rd. I just got the call today and have a Feb. 14th Airbus class. I don't know if there is a choice anymore or not. The Airbus is what I was offered.

Good Luck!!!!!!!

My interview was Nov. 3rd. I just got the call today and have a Feb. 14th Airbus class. I don't know if there is a choice anymore or not. The Airbus is what I was offered.

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Got the call Fri. A320 or E190 Feb 14th !

I took A320

My interview is scheduled for Feb 1st. I was told by JB Pilot Recruitment that the successful candidates from my interview group will be offered class dates starting Mar 14th and 28th. 14 A-320 and 8 E-190 in each class for the foreseeable future.

I live in FLL, so sitting reserve on the A-320 at home would be nice. I'll take the E-190 too.

Congrats to all of you who got the call already! Hope I get that same call!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back