• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recent Flexjet QOL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flying has picked up (at least on my fleet) and charter is still way below forcast (which is good). .7% vs forecast of 1.4% Side Note: That 1.4% forecast is the lowest I've seen it and we beat that by 50%). I'm getting payed more and working less than several years ago. Pay went up 5.5% for me. I hope we get everyone back sooner rather than later. Once that is complete I don't want to see any additional hiring until everyone is getting as much work as they want. If that means some guys get 20 days per month, so be it. I want to see plenty of OT available to anyone who wants it once recalls are complete. OT is not a sign of poor management. It is a sign of good management and cost effectiveness, as opposed to hiring additional crew members (after the recalls).

Ahh, he has the pulse of the group doesn't he? I like how he says, "I don't want to see any additional hiring until everyone is getting as much work as they want", as if he's in charge of something here--maybe the worthless CAB, I don't know. I'm a little slow but I think I have it figured out on the CAB. The guys on the CAB are on there just so they can suck up at meetings and get brownie points for future ACP positions. I vote we rid ourselves of the CAB and call it what it really is: mgmt bitche$.

Flying has picked up (at least on my fleet) and charter is still way below forcast (which is good). .7% vs forecast of 1.4% Side Note: That 1.4% forecast is the lowest I've seen it and we beat that by 50%). I'm getting payed more and working less than several years ago. Pay went up 5.5% for me. I hope we get everyone back sooner rather than later. Once that is complete I don't want to see any additional hiring until everyone is getting as much work as they want. If that means some guys get 20 days per month, so be it. I want to see plenty of OT available to anyone who wants it once recalls are complete. OT is not a sign of poor management. It is a sign of good management and cost effectiveness, as opposed to hiring additional crew members (after the recalls).
Fat, Dumb and Stupid is no way to go through life son!

I understand part of what he is saying. Some guys want to fly more, and I think they should be accomadated in that. I think they are not managing their money very well, but it's not my life. My fear with that scheme is that when there is too much OT, I will be forced to fly more. At that point, I want them to sell a few toys. As for the CAB, why can't we set that up so that they are elected by the pilots/FAs (reps from each group or seperate CABs?). Right now I can't see any benefit.

Can someone elaborate on these Global Express rumors for us furloughed folks? Yeah, I know about company rhetoric and the shenanigans on the BB, etc... I'm just curious and want to keep up with what might be going on, as we kind of got shut out. If true, it's not a bad thing right? Fire away...

FG has talked about fleet diversification, and the chief has stated that now would be the perfect time to get Globals on property. It's just speculation. It could happen, but if it does I'll poop you a gold brick and Fedex it to you with my latest manual revisions.

It could happen, but if it does I'll poop you a gold brick and Fedex it to you with my latest manual revisions.

I'll remember that Beech... I could use a couple pounds of gold right about now...

I know what you mean though, that's how I felt when that BB string got going about adding bases a while back...

Well, somebody wants to be little Mr. Helper!!!

It's "Well, I didn't know you wanted to get involved in the discussion, Mr. Helper." ;)

"Face it Flounder, you threw up ON Dean Wormer."

Latest resources

Back