• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recall at NETJETS??.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It surprises me that as inept as everyone in this thread thinks every single employee is at Bridgeway, that you stick around.

SG

Because they're so entertaining, for the duration of their employment. But, nothing beats the white knights they continue to send in.

Well that isn't going to happen...ever :p

Why? Because you owe $230K to flight school in Floridahhh that taught you how to fly a "Chesssna" up and down a beach?

Or was it because mommy and daddy paid for all your training costs and you could never get hired by a major airline?

Or both??

Why? Because you owe $230K to flight school in Floridahhh that taught you how to fly a "Chesssna" up and down a beach?

Or was it because mommy and daddy paid for all your training costs and you could never get hired by a major airline?

Or both??

Ouch, tough crowd...

They only Cessna product I have flown near the beach is an Excel.

My comment was about how people who whine aren't going away.

Or both??

Wow - this thread has gone beyond downhill....

Or both??

Wow that's a pretty messed up interpretation of what Wankel alluded to.

Latest resources

Back