• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recall at AWAC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
J and E's Daddy has elected to duck phone calls and emails, because I am certain he is in on this unethical act.
He doesn't want to incriminate himself in any way via email or text. He maybe a criminal justice major and think he's slick, but he's not so slick. He is also not as respected as he thinks he is. Countless times other REPs are having to come in behind him and clean up his messes that he created.

Last edited:
My final response to this thread and your childish behavior:
If you don't like the job I do, then recall me. Or, I am up for re-election. The ballots wil be out in 10 days. You can write in yourself or anyone else you feel that can do the job at hand.

DSD,

You’re an embarrassment. JB has told you to call a rep, so why don’t you act like an adult and do that, rather than stirring the $hit on an anonymous forum.

This is our problem and the pilots of AWAC will deal with it.

My final response to this thread and your childish behavior:
If you don't like the job I do, then recall me. Or, I am up for re-election. The ballots wil be out in 10 days. You can write in yourself or anyone else you feel that can do the job at hand.

Why did you feel a need to come on FI and respond? Not that you can't, but if you do, then you should expect the chance of a frontal assault.

In addition, if you hold office, you put a target on your back--even if you do a good job! Good Luck in your elections--let the pilots speak!

Why did you feel a need to come on FI and respond? Not that you can't, but if you do, then you should expect the chance of a frontal assault.

In addition, if you hold office, you put a target on your back--even if you do a good job! Good Luck in your elections--let the pilots speak!

I do frequent flightinfo.com almost daily but I hardly post.
I responded because I knew what was going on and wanted to squelch any rumors spread by our crewroom experts and the un-informed.
Our decision has been made and now to move on. If Drill Sgt. Dad does not like my actions, then he can call the PHL CA REP and initiate recall proceedings. My term is up Feb 28th and the ballots will be out Oct 15th, he doesn't have to vote for me and he can write in anyone else he wants. And I invited him to call me and discuss it, but this individual has chosen to attack me on a message board.

I do frequent flightinfo.com almost daily but I hardly post.
I responded because I knew what was going on and wanted to squelch any rumors spread by our crewroom experts and the un-informed.
Our decision has been made and now to move on. If Drill Sgt. Dad does not like my actions, then he can call the PHL CA REP and initiate recall proceedings. My term is up Feb 28th and the ballots will be out Oct 15th, he doesn't have to vote for me and he can write in anyone else he wants. And I invited him to call me and discuss it, but this individual has chosen to attack me on a message board.

Every pilot group has the same problem.

And what's the use of this post?

Post your name if you're gonna 'out' some one else here.

Please read your rules! There will be NO posting of personal information.

You idiots go post all of this crap---which in the end amounted to nothing. Got an E-mail, our MEC chariman will remain in his position. No changes.

Nice job morons.

Latest resources

Back