• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rebublic classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i agree, no 190's. I hope i never see them here.

stop spreading stuff rp170, you know the emergency meeting didnt involve new codeshare talk.

Depends on who you ask. I understand what your comment implies, but are you telling me that if you got them on property you wouldn't fly it???

If I had the seniority to hold it, of course I would fly it because it meant more money. But like I said, I would rather not have the option.

It would be stupid on my part to boycott the equipment because I did not think my company should be flying it. The only person I would be benefitting by doing that is the person junior to me.

The only reason why you shouldn't want it on property is if they wanted you to fly it for the same rate as the 170.....then i'd tell them to keep it too.

Actually I think most regional pilots that plan on going to a major feel, or should atleast, the same way. Keep the 190s at the mainline carriers. If not whats next, everything domestic will be given away.

However, if they were to be outsourced, I would rather have them at my company than yours. Yours being anyone but me, not anyone specific.

Are they still only hiring into the 170's? I had my stuff walked in at 1300TT but was told that they are only hiring into the 170's and for that you need 1500TT. Any chance of that requirement ever being relaxed?

Latest resources

Back