• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Really wondering about LAX?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta handles SKYW in ATL, so their ATL performance has nothing to do with us.

I understand that. Hence I said "The nature of ATL" and not ASA ramp. I deadheaded on a plane the other night up to MSP. Crew was cool but they didn't think very highly of the service Big D provided on their ramp.

Completely false statement. They were never informed of the true nature of the base by ASA management.

I usually have my suspicions that you are making up most of your mighty pronouncements, but I know for a fact that you are wrong about this.

Your false assertion that the ASA MEC was aware of the temporary nature of the LAX base from the get-go should make everyone here question the validity of your other "factual" statements. I won't even get into your statement that the ASA MEC assured SKW management that they would not strike as long as there were no pay and work rule concessions; but suffice it to say, you're way off the mark there also.

FmrFreightDog,

Won't don't you submit the question about what your MEC knew about the LAX base to them. Get back to us with their answer.

FmrFreightDog,

Won't don't you submit the question about what your MEC knew about the LAX base to them. Get back to us with their answer.

Why would I ask? I already know. My previous post pretty much states the facts. ASA guys, feel free to ask your reps about what they knew and when. Nobody at ALPA sold you out on LAX. Erlanger is flaming again.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back