• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Really scary rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It was a figurative statement.... Nice rebuttal though, it displays your level of maturity..

By the way.... Allegheny was the only WO I know of that resorted to such tactics, just to keep the record straight...

nimitz,

I just wanted to clarify something that you said since a lot of the feces being thrown at us Mesa pilots seems to be laced with inaccuracies. Mesa does not operate ANY ground station in the East Coast. Those are all operated by either USair or one of the wholly owned ops. Speaking on that, Allegheny does a WONDERFUL job with the ground ops in PHL.

the last statement was a scratch and sniff. Scratch your screen and smell the sarcasm.

And as always to all PDT and ALG pilots, we don't want you at MESA as much as you don't want to be here.

Jetscream32 said:
nimitz,

I just wanted to clarify something that you said since a lot of the feces being thrown at us Mesa pilots seems to be laced with inaccuracies. Mesa does not operate ANY ground station in the East Coast. Those are all operated by either USair or one of the wholly owned ops. Speaking on that, Allegheny does a WONDERFUL job with the ground ops in PHL.

the last statement was a scratch and sniff. Scratch your screen and smell the sarcasm.

And as always to all PDT and ALG pilots, we don't want you at MESA as much as you don't want to be here.

the problem in phl isn't that it's ALG, it's the crummy work ethic of the people in phl that makes it bad....
so the situation there would be pretty much the same regardless if it was alg, pdt, psa, tsa, mag, chat, whoever....

and turtle, your gettin to sound like a broken record, do you think your clever or witty? because despite what you truly believe, the majority of wo's (that i know) would not go to mesa, so you don't have to worry about it.

Last edited:
"I remember tales of Allegheny pilots turning on their radar and aiming it at preflighting Mesa pilots on the ground.... "

Not just ALG but others. The "Superior Class of Alpa Members" at U receive a nice dose too. Had one standing by the nose the other day, lingered for a couple of minutes. Smiled and waved at the co*ksucker when he turned his nose and prissied off. Some corrupt Union members receive extra special application as above. Happy MLK day. Here's a recent snapshot of a group of U F/A's during a U tennis Soiree'.

http://kimmershow.com/fileTamer/RetiredHootersGirls.jpg

You know,

this whole problem could be delt with for under $5000.

B

Jetscream32 said:
nimitz,

I smeared no feces on your pilot group. However, Mesa's operation is equivalent to what I leave in the toliet after a night of Thai food regardless of whom they are working on behalf. That aspect has nothing to do with the BOHICA contract you signed.

Face it your boss is the king of nickle/dime operation. You might be able to get away with it when you fly turboprops 300 nms, but JO wants to be a serious jet player replacing everything up to A-320's. It ain't gonna happen unless he takes some of that money and puts it into capital improvements rather then a new Harley! Don't believe me, look at how well nickel/dime outfits like People Express did in the long term. I'll stand by that any day of the week...

Last edited:
Nimitz,

Why keep posting the same old rhetoric over and over. EVERYONE at Mesa knows our contract sucks. We also can tell you more than anyone else how fuked up our operations are. We have a total of 3 crew trackers on per shift, one working west coast pilots one for east coast pilots and one for FA's. We don't need every Ace out there to tell us whats wrong, we know. Nickle is dime is right. Mesa management would rather spend two dollars to save fifty cents as long as if screws the employees. Case in point: Schedules have been bassackwards for way too long. The old computer software couldn't handle all the flying and in turn they had to run the program twice ending up with three day trips followed by a two day trip back to back. Hard on commuters. We had FREE software for two bid cycles and it was awesome. Four days on three to four off. After we couldn't use if for free anymore it took two more bids for the company to "evaluate" it and finally buy it. It only cost 600,000 but the inefficiencies and poor crew utilization probably cost twice that in the bids prior.
Back to my original reason for posting again.
I was simply trying to put facts where you didn't. You said that our ground ops was terrible. Well, unless you have been flying out west into the America West stations you have no idea. Any ground ops in the U or United systems are operated by someone other than Mesa. I was simply clearing this up and you respond by more of the same old Mesa bashing immediately after you said you didn't. I will gladly not get so mad if people started using facts instead twisting things around.

in defense of mesa....

our ceo has 15 motorcycles, how many does yours have? :p

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back