• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Really scary rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"It would crack me up to see Johnny O and that high quality Mesa Operation attempt to operate the Shuttle given its high profile, highly influencial customers. Considering Mesa outstations often have to borrow ground equipment from other airlines, Mesa would be swallowing a load worthy of John Holmes if it thinks it could handle the Shuttle. I can just see Ted Kennedy with Gin in hand berating some fatty 19 year old Mesa FA for the fact that he was supposed to be at Logan 4 hours ago!"

Agree 100%.
That would force J.O to make to make major changes how he runs this airline,( if he wants it to be succsessful with the shuttle,) not a bad thing if you think about it......

Last edited:
bottom line, JO and MESA are a plague that are slowly trying to take over this industry and run it into the ground for no pay and crap work rules. At least some people have balls like Mesaba, ComAir and CHQ in recent years to stand up to mgmt and fight for a fair and decent working agreement. They didnt just bend over and take it in the a$$ for 8 days off a month for a rsv line holder, what crap is that, go work at Burger King, you'll at least be home every night. MEsa buyng the WO's is not funny in the least, its just more of the plague trying to spread itself around.

WSURF .................

Get a f uk i n life... Everyone in the regional industry talks crap about Mesa, it's only natural. Dash 8 drivers making more money and having better work rules then guys flying jets!!!!! Before our FA took pay cuts they where making more money then Fo's at MESA. Yea, I work for one of the wo's and yes I have bitter feeling towards Mesa after they went 87% yes on there last contract. It's a race to the bottom and thank god for Mesaba for holding the line.
But to sit back and say it would be funny to see mesa buy PDT or ALG isn't funny. You should support a pilot group that has worked soooo hard to make regional a better place to be with better pay and work rules. Mesa had a chance when they bought CCAir, they had the ball. But did they run with it? No they laid there and let JO get them from behind, even with out using and lub.

Dude, relax and re-read my post. As a former WO pilot who left due to the idiocy of U management and not wanting to deal with the Mesa's of the world, I left for supposed greener pastures. It was stated above that PDT and ALG being bought by Mesa would be "poetic justice". I stated it would not be, but would be a HORRIBLE IRONY!!!!

Peace

The irony of ironies...

I seem to recall on this board and others the very mention of a WO pilot flying for Mesa/JO would result in a mass exodus.

How does it feel now? Your looking into the blackness and seeing the devil himself. Suks, doesn't it? You folks are getting a taste as to what it's like to walk a mile in our shoes. Ask any CCAir pilot what it feels like, or any AirMiddy/Mesa pilot who gave up too much to stop Freedom.

You have no idea how bad this can get. Wonder how many Mesa pilot's welcome you with open arms after years of downright rudeness and arrogance on the WO's part.

So what you gonna do? Tell your wife/kids that you'll quit because now your a contract carrier like all the rest? Can't face your friends/family? become #xxx of xxxx?

Welcome to Mesa He11.

ps. no meal vouchers

WSurf said:
My BAD 79%! Sry, Good Day.. Just a touchy topic.... Grrrrrrr LOL

w, your at pdt right?

do you think your mec and our puppet regime can hammer out a plan in the next 10 days?

seems to me like ccy knows that most likely won't happen and therefore were planning on using 'plan b' and only formulated 'plan a' to be able to say 'hey were good guys, we tried to give you a chance to work things out, too bad so sad'

the turtle said:

You have no idea how bad this can get. Wonder how many Mesa pilot's welcome you with open arms after years of downright rudeness and arrogance on the WO's part.

Rudeness and arrogance? Try assault and vandalisem!

I remember tales of allegheny pilots turning on their radar and aiming it at preflighting Mesa pilots on the ground.... I seem to remember 1900s marked with "anti-mesa" grafitti..... I seem to remember breaking and entering into the CRJs and defacing flight cans...

Welcome the WOs with open arms? More like closed fists...

Last edited:
By the way this was PRE-Contract.... This stuff was done out of jealosy and retaliation to the "threat" of the contract USair flying...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back