• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Real professional! What a crybaby!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
......but I actually have to step up and defend this guy. His - so called - "brothers" at ALPA actually threatened his wife and children because he was wearing his hat to work. I think he did the right thing by going home to ensure the safety of his family. You can call it hurt feelings, but he should not have his 1.95% go to a union that threatens his family. Another case of ALPO out of control.

Yes, I did mean to spell it ALPO.

Unless you have any proof of such a ridiculous accusation, I call bull$hit. I have no doubt that other pilots approached the pilot himself and told him to take off his damned hat (as they should have), but I don't believe for a second that they threatened his wife and children.

Meh, nevermind.

I hate ALPA faggot cock smokes. Especially the guys who aren't alpo goons who blow the guys who are bottom rung alpa goons, who blow the higher up alpo goons.

You know who you ar5e.

Fa@ghgots

I hate ALPA faggot cock smokes.

So which kind of men do you like?

Especially the guys who aren't alpo goons who blow the guys who are bottom rung alpa goons, who blow the higher up alpo goons.

You know who you ar5e.

Fa@ghgots

Oh, never mind. I see now! Carry on your obsession!

I hate ALPA faggot cock smokes. Especially the guys who aren't alpo goons who blow the guys who are bottom rung alpa goons, who blow the higher up alpo goons.

You know who you ar5e.

Fa@ghgots
Yet another reason to stay away from your computer when drinking...

Professionalism extends away from the airport, too... Just a thought.

Latest resources

Back