Real or Photoshop?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fast shutter speed = no blur.

Looks like it's exactly at the height it would be in the landing gear were down. I vote photoshop.

Scott

sstearns2 said:
Looks like it's exactly at the height it would be in the landing gear were down. I vote photoshop.

Scott
Photoshop, I did the same thing to a picture of a Lear 35 about 10 years ago, looked identical...

Even with an extreme shutter speed, the photographer would have to pan to get the shot. That would blur the background regardless of shutter speed.

Draginass said:
Even with an extreme shutter speed, the photographer would have to pan to get the shot. That would blur the background regardless of shutter speed.

My thoughts exactly.

My vote is for photoshop. I dont even think the engines are running. No heat blur coming out of the back. I'd imagine that stripe on the taxiway directly behind the exhaust wouldnt even be visable let alone how sharp it looks in the picture.

Last edited:
Falcon Capt said:
Plus, do you realize how fast he'd have to be going to maintain level flight at that deck angle???

Photoshop, no doubt!

That's the first thing I noticed. AOA approaching zero lift AOA. Either that, or he's still descending (YIKES!), or, like you said, flying at a heck of an IAS. I looked at a picture of another Su-30, and that appears to be the appropriate deck angle for landing gear, as well as ground clearance. Also, why would he have the refuelling probe out for a high speed pass?

Note that this low-flying SU-30 has a noticeably higher AOA.

http://www.cvl.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~kazmi/mil/tniau/Sukhoi/su-30_01.jpg

Put me in as a vote for Photoshop.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back