• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Reading Maxim in uniform

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll keep it going just because I would like some clarification. I have an iPod. I don't listen to it while I'm walking through the terminal. However, our company tends to give us plenty of time off between flights at airports where there is no crew room (PIT and CLT come to mind). Is it wrong of me, if I am sitting and reading or relaxing to be listening to music as I do this? I'm not trying to be disrespectful, just pass the time. I don't sing along or play air bass while I do this either. I just mind my business until my next flight and if someone asks me a question, I press pause, answer and (if the conversation is over) then go back to my music.

Long story short you won't ever please everybody all the time. If people don't like it just remind them that this is America. Plenty of fine men and women have died so that we may have the right to choose to read maxim and listen to ipod or wear a backpack. We dont work for the military we shouldn't be treated like we do. If I want to listen to my ipod in front of pax. Guess what...I will.

That being said if someone really had a problem with it put it away for an hour. There is no need to get into it over a magazine. Is there?

Last edited:
punkpilot48 said:
Long story short you wont ever please everybody all the time. If people dont like just remind them that this is america. Plenty of fine men and wemon have died so that we may have the right to choose to read maxim and listen to ipod or wear a backpack. We dont work for the military we shouldnt be treated like we do. If I wanna listen to my ipod infront of pax. Guess what...I will.

That bein said If someone really had a problem with it put it away for an hour. There is no need to get into it over a magazine. Is there?

Now that, my friend, was some fine fence surfing! You even spelled it like George W would have! I, for one, am impressed.

-Blucher;)

What do they say the best show of appreciation is imitation? Well something like that any way...

heh heh heh

The reason young regional pilots aren't paid as much as the majors is in fact because they dress poorly.

If all you whipper-snappers would get your act together I'd be glad to give you all a raise. mgmt

i was just wondering what everyone's opinion was. i tend to wear my uniform around town at the local arcade and play a lot of this game. i figure that my high score, along with the uniform, gets me the chicks. is this okay?

Hells yeah impress the 14 year olds and get ready for your triple seven job....thats win win in my book

I was really trying to divert the direction of this thread with this!!!

Tailwinds...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back