• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Read it and weep (in laughter)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The guy loves his job and his life. Good for him. Hopefully he dodges the furlough bullet or finds something better.

However, I just don't know why people put all kinds of personal details on the web for everybody in the world to see. At least I'm not the type of person to do that... I wouldn't be caught dead with a blog. Mainly because it would be so boring.

Sounds like a guy who, in the face of a possible furlough, is pretty damned happy with life. Some of you around here should take some cues from him.

Oh, and...what Axel said.

It's bizzare. This guy feels the need to tell the whole world every sniveling detail of his life. Thats what women do.

Well this backfired in Druglords face.

AND he seems to be able to write without constant spelling errors and grammatical f-ups .. more than most of us can do.

I agree. I wouldn't want everyone to read everything I think on-line but more power to him if he doesn't care.

Never let anyone see you look up at the sound of an airplane. Never let anyone know you have wanted to be a pilot since you were old enough to remember. Deny the pictures you drew of airplanes and the models and paper airplanes you built when you were a kid. Suppress the memories of your dad taking you to the airport after church on Sunday to watch the planes take off and land. Never let anyone know how much you like flying.

You are not supposed to like it. You are supposed to wear your meanest face all the time and gripe and moan about about all facets of the industry. You are required to ridicule and scorn anyone who shows the slightest enthusiasm.

You are supposed to hate it all. Never, ever let on or let anyone see that it is otherwise lest you be branded a dork on FI.

...And learn to do all of this prior to completing your probationary year!!! It is work, dammit!!! :rolleyes:

Never let anyone see you look up at the sound of an airplane. Never let anyone know you have wanted to be a pilot since you were old enough to remember. Deny the pictures you drew of airplanes and the models and paper airplanes you built when you were a kid. Suppress the memories of your dad taking you to the airport after church on Sunday to watch the planes take off and land. Never let anyone know how much you like flying.

You are not supposed to like it. You are supposed to wear your meanest face all the time and gripe and moan about about all facets of the industry. You are required to ridicule and scorn anyone who shows the slightest enthusiasm.

You are supposed to hate it all. Never, ever let on or let anyone see that it is otherwise lest you be branded a dork on FI.

Well said!

Let's see, the guy you are ridiculeing is in love and has a job he likes. You have such a pathetic existence that you surf the web looking for people like him to make fun of. Okay, I know who I feel sorry for.

Wow...someone's a douch3...

I cant believe that's edited out...

Latest resources

Back