• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rate the Avatar of the person above you

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One of the funniest avatars I've seen here is the one with the tail-dragger flying right out of the hangar. The quote is something like, "No time for preflight." Who's is that?

Whoever, it's great!

Bai B Nai--don't really get it, sorry. **3**

uwochris--very stupid **2**

puddlejumper--love it **10**

lookup--nice **9**

el duderino--not bad **7**

I like the idea of this thread. We all need a little feedback every now and then.

Last edited:
I give the float guy a 7.

I like beavers better. The little furry kind.

Although I do get to fly a C-180 to HOU in the morning... First time in a little airplane since September. Yippee.

Last edited:
I tried to rate uavchaser's avatar, but I was too distracted by Loafman's. It...they?...get a 10.8. :D

Chunk said:
I'm pretty sure he's referring to Michael jackson molesting them...

There I go again, making someone mad. Chunk lighten up. The BARF comment was for Singlespeed. The rest is what I call humor. Mike won't allegedly molest your kids unless you drop them by his house first. If step one never happens then step two won’t happen either. Lets get back to the “fun” subject of rating avatars and not hi-jacking a thread by looking too much into what people write on the internet, thats for another thread.

Typhoon # 2000, At my curent rate it will take me a while to get there. Holy cow look out #20 for me

Mullet is that a Tennessee mud flap, a Kentucky waterfall, an Achy Breaky hair mistakey, or party in the rear business in the front.

I love Waffle House I'll give it a 10

Last edited:
5 - A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.

Loafman - A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

Women should be obscene and not heard.

avoidingmyboss said:

MarineGruntMarineGruntMarineGruntMarineGruntMarineGrunt has my vote for the hotest chick!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, she's pretty hot, but I need to follow the above advice to compress the pic better. I got the pick from this website - www.rock103.com/bod/babeoftheday.html. Theres new HOT chicks posted every day. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back