• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rate the Avatar of the person above you

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, that looks like a Girls Gone Wild action right there:)

I give it an 8

However, if it is GGW. I would -2 cause they didnt refund my shipping to.

Wankel

Nope, no girls gone wild video there. That is the real deal.
**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** i miss the river.

Lookup, everytime I see your picture it reminds me of that Britisch Midland (B737?) captain who got sucked out of the windshield after it blew out, the f/o was able to hold on to his feet, and with the help of some other crewmembers they landed with the capt. hanging halfway out the window, he was hurt, but lived to tell about it.

Oh yeah, my shoes: they tear up easily flying boxes, and being on furlough I can't afford some better ones. Those metal strips also prevent sharp pieces of metal from tearing up my feet, kind of like steeltoe boots.;)

Last edited:
ouch.. ! I didn't know that happened to a airline crew too! There is an account of a E-6 jock that about lost his right-seater... They did a cat landing and everything ! If I can find the URL, I will post it...

Ah, found it.. gotta love google.com!
http://www.gallagher.com/ejection_seat/

LU

Change of Avatar...

I'm BACK!

Timebuilder said:
No Stillaboo in this thread? :D

FL717 said:
I rate jungleprop and AA717driver as a close tie for first. (Where is stillaboo when we need him??)

It was decided by 'the power on high' that my avatar wasn't fit for public viewing and I was banned outright w/o warning. It is quite unfortunate, b/c I have 2 new ones that can put 'loafman' to shame (sorry buddy, but I didn't win 'best avatar on flightinfo' for nothing).

Lookup's is ok. I'll give it a 6. If you guys like rateing things, try going to a site called "Ratemy(a deer's antlers).com"

I'd put the link here myself, but I don't want to get banned just yet.

The one, the only-

STILLABOO!

Well I probably won't keep it as my avatar as the keyboard has tendency to get very gooey.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back