• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Randy Babbitt to be FAA Administrator

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if he knows Raymond and Charlie Babbitt.

I hear he only flies Qantas and listens to 97X, bam! the future of Rock and Roll, oh he also buys his underwear at KMART!

Great movie! Hopefully, he also knows that a candy bar doesn't cost $100.

Anyone who actually makes it to a high-paying political position is looking out for himself and only himself. To climb the ladder, you have to step on people and kiss ass to get there. Once these guys are there, whether it be head of ALPA, FAA, etc., you can be sure they are not going to put their job on the line to protect the line pilots' careers. I never heard of Babbitt before, but the fact that he was appointed to the head of the FAA makes him a scum ball to me because I know what he had to do to get to that point. Integrity does not get you ahead in today's world. Unfortunately for me, I have ethics and morals so will never amount to anything other than a line pilot. I would probably end up in jail during my first week if I was ever to head ALPA. I would try and shut the entire airline industry down for a few days in protest of all the concessions given over the past 8 years.

I had the distinct dis-pleasure of meeting the slimy pr1ck in 2004. He was touring the simulator facility at Alaska with an equally slimy pr1ck, Kevin Finan our then VP of flight ops and and our infamous pilot hating DO, Bob Graves. They had just contracted with "Eclat Consulting" along with Ford and Harrison to advise them on how to deal with us during the upcoming "Kasher" arbitration..... We know how that went...Nothing like having a guy who could not fly his way out of a paper sack and who despises pilots to run the FAA. I would be happy with D Woerth or J Prater

Anyone who actually makes it to a high-paying political position is looking out for himself and only himself. To climb the ladder, you have to step on people and kiss ass to get there. Once these guys are there, whether it be head of ALPA, FAA, etc., you can be sure they are not going to put their job on the line to protect the line pilots' careers. I never heard of Babbitt before, but the fact that he was appointed to the head of the FAA makes him a scum ball to me because I know what he had to do to get to that point. Integrity does not get you ahead in today's world. Unfortunately for me, I have ethics and morals so will never amount to anything other than a line pilot. I would probably end up in jail during my first week if I was ever to head ALPA. I would try and shut the entire airline industry down for a few days in protest of all the concessions given over the past 8 years.

But you have the ethics and morals to judge a a person that you have never heard of before? Ok.

Latest resources

Back