Raise for NJA FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

T-1GUY

I was in training today with a person who is "in the know" about NJA FO's getting a substantial raise by the end of the year. He said that new hire turnover has become a concern for the company and that the contract has been renegotiated and is being signed as we sit here. I asked him about home basing, and he just smiled. For what it is worth, he also said the Captains would get a raise....

Anyone else care to add their two cents... This comes from a very reliable source.

That is something I heard from a crew a few days ago. Supposedly a fairly substantial raise on the FO side to help stem attrition. Of course nothing I'm relaying here is based on any facts or sources higher up, but I guess the word is getting around that something might be going on.

Come on application email!! Come ONNNNN! dammit!

I was in training today with a person who is "in the know" about NJA FO's getting a substantial raise by the end of the year. He said that new hire turnover has become a concern for the company and that the contract has been renegotiated and is being signed as we sit here. I asked him about home basing, and he just smiled. For what it is worth, he also said the Captains would get a raise....

Anyone else care to add their two cents... This comes from a very reliable source.

I think in addition to help curb attrition, the FO payscale needs to be appealing to a highly qualified candidate in order to retain them for 5+ years until they upgrade. I am hearing that someone hired today could possibly see a 5-7 year upgrade, 3-5 years absolute best case scenario. I know it doesn't sound all too fun to me to sit in the right seat for 5 years making $50,000/year!

If management offers a raise the union can negotiate the raise and HBAs for all, don't see why that wouldn't work.

Last edited:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

seriously haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

another way to keep pilots coming in the door.

Do you really think the company can just change the contract at their whim?

Think about this they could open up HBA's tomorrow but they think a pay raise will keep pilots coming here even though the hba's are costing them money.

Unreal the stuff people will believe.

damn you nailed that one.

Oh yeah and no mention of HBA's.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back