Rah ....?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skipro101

Okay, so about 8 hours after recieving my online application, I got a rejection email that says

"Thank you for your job application for the First Officer position received on 11/13/2006. We regret to inform you that after reviewing your application, we believe that your skills and experiences do not meet the job requirements. However, we will keep your information on file in the event that a new position becomes available which better fits your skills.

I dont get it, I have 1800TT, 700 Multi Turbine PIC, CFI, CFI-I, B.S. Aeronautics.

Could there be some mistake? I meet the mins.

How many pink slips on your record?

you're overqualified

That is funny, but i think RAH has some of the highest minimums out there right now(which is sad). Hell, look up and see the banners advertising on this site for ATP. Reduced hiring minimums at such stand up places as xjet, psa, and eagle. Comair dropping their minimums to new lows. Also, it seems that RAH at the moment are the only ones holding firm to published minimums

Same thing happened to me. I reapplied online with a different email and got called within days.

That is funny, but i think RAH has some of the highest minimums out there right now(which is sad). Hell, look up and see the banners advertising on this site for ATP. Reduced hiring minimums at such stand up places as xjet, psa, and eagle. Comair dropping their minimums to new lows. Also, it seems that RAH at the moment are the only ones holding firm to published minimums

They won't budge from the 1500/300 mins. Unless you went to Delta Connection Academy. Then I believe 1000/100 is sufficient.

I have one pink slip, for my CFI-Instrument Initial CFI ride.

Also, there was a place for driving convictions, and I have had two moving violations in the past 1.5 years. One speeding, one stop sign.

I think it must be the moving violations that did me in... but jj2u, thats very interesting.....doesnt make much sense though.

I reapplied via email today, and got an auto email back saying they are no longer accepting applications via email or fax, and that you must use their online system. :{

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back