• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH to buy another Airline?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He's not discovering anything. It is just a slow day at Flightinfo.

Funny, for some reason this rumor keeps gaining more and more inertia. This isn't the first place i've heard this one.

I thought... I mean I heard from a very very official source that Caribbean Sun was already in the talks to buy ASA from Skywest...And the new hub will be Providenciales. We'll be serving fresh pineapples inflight and free Margueritas, and all the pilots will get a free Ipod with Jimmy Buffets greatest hits already downloaded.

He's right! I am still working there and Republic people were there looking at the operation and handing out their business cards and this has been confirmed in official company news! No one can figure this one out.

I thought... I mean I heard from a very very official source that Caribbean Sun was already in the talks to buy ASA from Skywest...And the new hub will be Providenciales. We'll be serving fresh pineapples inflight and free Margueritas, and all the pilots will get a free Ipod with Jimmy Buffets greatest hits already downloaded.

Methinks every pilot worth his salt (no pun intended) should know how to spell margarita...............

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back