• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH MCI Domicile

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We can all pray but is there anything being done about it? I can't think of any other time where mainline are losing their job so they can be replaced by regional pilots.

This was the last "official" statement of position by the union: http://www.local747.org/forms/Republ...es%20ASA.p df

No guidance yet whether RAH pilots will have the legal standing to refuse the flying.

We are told the respective leadership councils at the respective companies are working together, but there is little or no official communication on that front.

There is, however, a lot of highly polarized rhetoric from bystanders who are secretly enjoying the spectacle.

This whole deal makes me want to vomit, defecate, brush my teeth and take a shower all at the same time.

Thos RAH guys are gaining some enimies.

- USAirways Mailine
- United Mainline
- and now Midwest

I heard some guys in the crew van talking about getting 190s soon

Hopefully NOT. God Bless.

So you're ok with it?

No, nor did I say that. I implied to believe that this is the first time mainline jobs have gone the way of the regional airline is myopic.

All the rhetoric and BS aside. We all know that the Midwest guys don't want this; and I believe that the majority of RAH guys don't want this, not under these circumstances anyway.

I sincerely hope that something more equitable can be worked out.

Latest resources

Back