• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

RAH MCI Domicile

Axel

Hopefully it doesn't come to pass, but if it does, hopefully it will be all of the most junior pilots, involuntarily displaced.

pdub20s

Total Time
Thos RAH guys are gaining some enimies.

- USAirways Mailine
- United Mainline
- and now Midwest

I heard some guys in the crew van talking about getting 190s soon

Baronman

Total Time
>8K
Yeah....you know it's not a good day when the Reverend and the RAH planes show up.

CX880

Total Time
Hopefully it doesn't come to pass, but if it does, hopefully it will be all of the most junior pilots, involuntarily displaced.

We can all pray but is there anything being done about it? I can't think of any other time where mainline are losing their job so they can be replaced by regional pilots.

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
We can all pray but is there anything being done about it? I can't think of any other time where mainline are losing their job so they can be replaced by regional pilots.

Then you have a short memory.

Axel

This was the last "official" statement of position by the union: http://www.local747.org/forms/Republ...es%20ASA.p df

No guidance yet whether RAH pilots will have the legal standing to refuse the flying.

We are told the respective leadership councils at the respective companies are working together, but there is little or no official communication on that front.

There is, however, a lot of highly polarized rhetoric from bystanders who are secretly enjoying the spectacle.

This whole deal makes me want to vomit, defecate, brush my teeth and take a shower all at the same time.

SennaP1

Livin' the European Dream
Total Time
Thos RAH guys are gaining some enimies.

- USAirways Mailine
- United Mainline
- and now Midwest

I heard some guys in the crew van talking about getting 190s soon

Hopefully NOT. God Bless.

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
So you're ok with it?

No, nor did I say that. I implied to believe that this is the first time mainline jobs have gone the way of the regional airline is myopic.

All the rhetoric and BS aside. We all know that the Midwest guys don't want this; and I believe that the majority of RAH guys don't want this, not under these circumstances anyway.

I sincerely hope that something more equitable can be worked out.