RAH interview rejection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cale42

I've got 1700 TT, 800 multi 700 turbine SIC, and I just got the form email from Republic saying

"After careful review and consideration we have decided to pursue other candidates that more closely match our requirements for the position."

anybody have thoughts on this.. whats the deal there now.. last I heard they were still cxling flights due to lack of crew..

cale

Same thing happened when I applied online to XJET over a year ago with 2200 TT and 900 121 SIC. e-mail said I wasn't qualified enough. Oh well. Musta been some internal error.

I've got 1700 TT, 800 multi 700 turbine SIC, and I just got the form email from Republic saying

"After careful review and consideration we have decided to pursue other candidates that more closely match our requirements for the position."

anybody have thoughts on this.. whats the deal there now.. last I heard they were still cxling flights due to lack of crew..

cale

you're overqualified.

Yeah you have the hours, but maybe they just didnt like you. Numbers in a log book don't entitle you to a job.

Thanks for the inspirational post.. "Nuge"..

Nobody is entitled to a job.. but an interview if where you find out if you like a person or not.. not an online form application..

Thanks for the inspirational post.. "Nuge"..

Nobody is entitled to a job.. but an interview if where you find out if you like a person or not.. not an online form application..

Sorry if I came across too blunt! I was just trying to make the point that people shouldn't feel entitled to a job purely because of the hours they've logged. I'm sure it was just a glitch like that other guy said. Good luck to you!

Latest resources

Back