• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH interview rejection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It happend to me. 3800tt 1300 turb. 2200mel 825 hours in the emb145. I accepted a job offer with a local charter company as a Lear SIC and King Air Captain. About a few weeks after that they called me three times and emailed me once. Definetely a problem with the server. Don't worry.

CM

I've got 1700 TT, 800 multi 700 turbine SIC, and I just got the form email from Republic saying

"After careful review and consideration we have decided to pursue other candidates that more closely match our requirements for the position."

anybody have thoughts on this.. whats the deal there now.. last I heard they were still cxling flights due to lack of crew..

cale

What happened with Mesa? I bet you wish you would have taken everyones advice on not going there now, but you knew what you were in for and you were going to upgrade so soon...

I deserve that to an extent. I will openly admit that Mesa is worse than I had envisioned.

However, I will also point out that my equipment is being eliminated. If it wasn't I would be staying and upgrading as I had planned.

Balls.. it's funny though, I did just take the time to go back and read some more of my old posts. I will be the first to admit I have learned a TON in the last 10 months. Mesa is worse than I ever could have imagined. At the time though RAH was still 1500/300 and I didn't get on with SKYW. So while Mesa has been bad, it helped me get to a point where I have more options now.

With how the hiring environment has changed though in the past 10 months, I can't in good faith recommend anyone go there.

cale

Last edited:
I deserve that to an extent. I will openly admit that Mesa is worse than I had envisioned.

However, I will also point out that my equipment is being eliminated. If it wasn't I would be staying and upgrading as I had planned.

Balls.. it's funny though, I did just take the time to go back and read some more of my old posts. I will be the first to admit I have learned a TON in the last 10 months. Mesa is worse than I ever could have imagined. At the time though RAH was still 1500/300 and I didn't get on with SKYW. So while Mesa has been bad, it helped me get to a point where I have more options now.

With how the hiring environment has changed though in the past 10 months, I can't in good faith recommend anyone go there.

cale

Come on!!! Mesa Rocks!! Don't be so hard yourself!!

jk'in! The more people that leave the S-Hole the sooner we can be rid of JO!! Good Luck!

I will openly admit that Mesa is worse than I had envisioned.
I have learned a TON in the last 10 months. Mesa is worse than I ever could have imagined.
Attention all newbs considering Mesa: Read above quote from somebody who is leaving there.

Latest resources

Back