• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH interview rejection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lol at the people who think you are getting this letter after the interview. LISTEN CAREFULLY: HE HAS NOT INTERVIEWED YET; HE IS GETTING THIS EMAIL AFTER APPLYING ONLINE. Its a server problem, don't let it shake your confidence.

This has happened before??

Cause I gotta tell you this shook my confidence a lot..

cale

Cale,

If getting a rejection letter via e-mail shook your confidence, you might want to try a different career.

Most pilots get rejected more than they get hired. It's going to happen throughout your career. If RAH doesn't want you, try again or tell them to F off and move on. Something better will come along!

Try TSA. This is copied off avinterviews.com Note age and college degree status.

Date of interview: December 12, 2006 Date interview was submitted: December 15, 2006 Were you hired as a result of this interview? yes Total flight time: 1200 PIC flight time: 1000 PIC TURBINE flight time: 0 Instrument flight time: 77 Total multi engine flight time: 100 Did someone walk in your application/ resume? no How many letters of recommendation did you bring? 0 Are you a CFI? yes Are you a CFII? no Are you a MEI? no Are you an ATP? no Did you complete the ATP written? no Are you an FE? no Did you complete the FE written? no How long after you sent your resume were you called? 0 weeks Do you have a college degree? no Do you have a military background? no What is your current job? other What is your age? 19 What aircraft were you assigned? erj-145 If you were hired what is your training date? January 02, 2007

In 2002 I applied to ExpressJet when I met the minimums but I still got a little note card in the mail stating I didn't meet their criteria that they were looking for. In 2005 I interviewed there and was hired. I still have that little note card to remind me that back when I was rejected I thought the world was going to end, and later on it was almost humorous that I worked at the same airline.

Cale,

If getting a rejection letter via e-mail shook your confidence, you might want to try a different career.

Most pilots get rejected more than they get hired. It's going to happen throughout your career. If RAH doesn't want you, try again or tell them to F off and move on. Something better will come along!

Hahah.. I have no problem getting rejected in general. However at least 20 FO's from my current company all with less time and experience than me have gotten interviews there in the last 6 weeks.. makes me wonder what I did wrong.. that was the confidence shaking part.

I can get rejected with the best of them.. I'm sitting at about 33% success right now.. :)

cale

In 2002 I applied to ExpressJet when I met the minimums but I still got a little note card in the mail stating I didn't meet their criteria that they were looking for. In 2005 I interviewed there and was hired. I still have that little note card to remind me that back when I was rejected I thought the world was going to end, and later on it was almost humorous that I worked at the same airline.

In 2002 there were people on the street at Expressjet, they were not even interviewing

Latest resources

Back