• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH gets Frontier flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The agreement spans 11 years after the final, 76-seat jet is delivered in December 2008, and Frontier can extend the deal for an additional six years.

tee hee hee.....

wexford appears to own a bunch of republic, almost 7 million shares, but I don't see anything in F9. Third party management firm?

Nevermind...BOD.

Last edited:
They have their fingers in alot of things behind the scenes. There is usually one degree of separation between them and the front peeps at the top of the airline e.g. they may control the holding company, etc..

Blott,

You're a pimp. Too bad your at school....

That's the first time I've seen someone use 'you're/your' correctly, and then f*ck it up one sentence later in the same post! Good on ya!

They have their fingers in alot of things behind the scenes. There is usually one degree of separation between them and the front peeps at the top of the airline e.g. they may control the holding company, etc..

Something like this:

The SK tail numbers come from SOLITAIR KAPITAL.

Now follow the paper trail!

Chautauqua financed aircraft from Solitair Corp in July 1999.

Solitair Corp is a wholly-owned subsidary of Solitair Kapital AB.

Solitair Kapital AB is controlled by Solitair Intressenter AB, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wexford Solitair Corp.

Wexford Solitair Corp is an affiliate of WexAir LLC

WexAir LLC is the majority stockholder of Republic Airways Holdings.

So its just a LLC (Limited Liability Corp) making sure they are really are limited in their liability!

RAH E170 isn't CAT III? Why not? We just got a memo at QX stating that we will likely be doing substitution flights for RAH on CAT III days due to RAH only being CAT I certified. At least until they kick us out of Denver for good...

Latest resources

Back