• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BrickTop

Any comments?

AP
Republic Airways president, CEO sells shares
Tuesday June 17, 1:59 pm ET

Republic Airways Chairman, President, CEO Bryan Keith Bedford sells 100,000 shares

NEW YORK (AP) -- The chairman, president and chief executive of air carrier Republic Airways Holdings Inc. sold 100,000 shares of common stock, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing Monday.
In a Form 4 filed with the SEC, Bryan Keith Bedford reported he sold the shares last Thursday and Friday for $9.74 to $10.41 apiece.
Insiders file Form 4s with the SEC to report transactions in their companies' shares. Open market purchases and sales must be reported within two business days of the transaction.
Republic Airways is based in Indianapolis.

Needless to say, but someone's gotta. You don't sell your shares if you anticipate their value to go up in the near future.

Did it ever occur to anyone that perhaps Management "Must" sell off some of their options regardless of the current Price? They do not want to be accused of insider trading and these guys have worn ankle bracelets before. It is to my understanding that they must exercise some of their options during the year to keep things flowing smoothly. I think it might have somothing to do with If you don't use them you loose them, but I could be wrong.

Latest resources

Back