• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

RAH cancels November ERJ190 MKE Bid?

Chuck Steak

Just greased another one!
Total Time
Anyone know why?:erm:

deadstick

Pucker Factor: HIGH
Total Time
e^x
Colgan out bid them for Midwest?
BB realized what a CF TH made in MKE and wants no part of it?
BB got a good deal on 757s and FOs?
A group of YX pilots hit the Powerball and just bought controlling interest in RJET?
Switching the bid to 195s?

I give....

TOOL CRIB

Total Time
4000+
The pilot group at RAH actually stood up for their fellow pilots and said no, we will not take over your flying?

MarineGrunt

Will kill for peace.
Total Time
G 2/24
No E190. A320s.

trainer8

Total Time
17000+
They needed to publish more displacements...up to 30 by the end of the year, PHL and CMH are fat with captains...most will come from there.

T8

planejockey

Total Time
lost
The pilot group at RAH actually stood up for their fellow pilots and said no, we will not take over your flying?

Actually no! I know people that have bid for the damn thing because they live in MKE. If you think that pilots are in charge of the company think again. I am sure they have another thing in the works, maybe some of the new E195s that are on the market. I really wish guys in this profession figure out their place, what you say can always be changed by simply replacing you. I will almost put money on the fact that everyone at RAH would be given the opportunity to bid for more E190s and possibly Airbus. The slide has begun to get steeper.

Grey Ghost

God Bless America!
Total Time
Maybe they are integrating the Midwest guys into the seniority list?:uzi:

donkeykong

Total Time
Maybe they are integrating the Midwest guys into the seniority list?:uzi:

Unlikely to happen so soon. This will drag on for a long time because the RAH pilots' leverage gets better every time Midwest throws more of their pilots to the curb.

Since we are losing 4 more 717s by the end of Sept., there is probably more E190s coming by then. That is a lot of lift to replace and E135/145s won't be able to do it.

trainer8

Total Time
17000+
I know there was a September 190 award. Was there an October one also?

The 4 displacements for August are being rescinded and will be replaced by 30 deisplacements for the rest of 2009. That news from the IBT747 scheduling chairman on 7/9/09.

hockeypilot44

Total Time
Is it just me or is "Connect" missing? Or have they not applied the sticker, yet?

Is that "HL" for "Hoeksema's Lovechild?"

Wasn't the "Connect" the reason that the Midwest pilots' scope was voided by the arbitrator? The arbitrator said as long as it says "Midwest Connnect," then it's not a replacement aircraft. Go figure.

Last edited:

CitationLover

Aw, Nuts!
Total Time
1500+
Is it just me or is "Connect" missing? Or have they not applied the sticker, yet?

Is that "HL" for "Hoeksema's Lovechild?"

The latter is my belief. The stickers are in MKE. Once the buyout is completed all the stickers can come off.

FlyinPiker

Incon-fricking-spicuous
Total Time
*_*
Where are the rest of these 190's coming from? Do you have any on order?

I mean we all know they are coming, but I haven't heard when and how many...has anyone?