• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH buys Midwest!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The multiple certificates were not what I was referring to. I was referring to the purchase of companies with narrowbody aircraft by a regional airline. All of the companies mentioned above flew 737s.[/QUOTE]

New York Air never flew 737s, they only flew DC-9s. Sorry, guess since you seem to know 'everything' guess you also knew that but were just mistaken.

For what its worth.

PD

Hello Pot, Kettle here....

http://www.airliners.net/photo/New-...1428611/&sid=d66a87959db148afbdc7137f44b36c71

When someone loses the income that supports his family, there is plenty of hate to go around.

HMM!! I agree whith that...gosh in 2 ,4 ,8 years or what ever time, we could be on that token, no doub!!!!

The Reverent B.B never put out for a vote if I wanted to destroy another pilot group....

but here we go to the old BLA BLA BLA!!!

YX dont strike + RAH buys YX = RAH pilots scabs!!!

makes total sence :rolleyes:

In another note, theres nothing the RAH and YX group can do about this management masterpice!!! other than we are in contract negotiations and both groups with their unions have lots of leverage!!!

CitationLover we need you guys to come over and joing us to tackle for all of us...we got tons of leverage!!!!

HMM!! I agree whith that...gosh in 2 ,4 ,8 years or what ever time, we could be on that token, no doub!!!!

The Reverent B.B never put out for a vote if I wanted to destroy another pilot group....

but here we go to the old BLA BLA BLA!!!

YX dont strike + RAH buys YX = RAH pilots scabs!!!

makes total sence :rolleyes:

In another note, theres nothing the RAH and YX group can do about this management masterpice!!! other than we are in contract negotiations and both groups with their unions have lots of leverage!!!

CitationLover we need you guys to come over and joing us to tackle for all of us...we got tons of leverage!!!!

No offense but the REPUBLIC pilots had all the leverage to stop this with the first 170 coming to MKE..........

You will see perhaps 20% MEH pilots coming over if there is no fence.

No offense but the REPUBLIC pilots had all the leverage to stop this with the first 170 coming to MKE..........

You will see perhaps 20% MEH pilots coming over if there is no fence.

How do you figure we were able to stop this? Honestly, can you think of a way that makes sense? Also, if you are saying why didn't we stick up to mgt, then the same goes for you when you let your brothers and sisters at skyway get screwed! (assuming you work for XY)
Funny but you work for an airline that has let people get dicked around for while, you should know we have no say in anything management does!

Another thing... How do you fence an airline that has no airplanes? Fair intergration is another issue, and has to be worked out...

Last edited:
How do you figure we were able to stop this? Honestly, can you think of a way that makes sense? Also, if you are saying why didn't we stick up to mgt, then the same goes for you when you let your brothers and sisters at skyway get screwed! (assuming you work for XY)
Funny but you work for an airline that has let people get dicked around for while, you should know we have no say in anything management does!

Another thing... How do you fence an airline that has no airplanes? Fair intergration is another issue, and has to be worked out...

The YX pilots did stickup for the Skyway guys and gals. Our MEC went to TH with an offer of placing all Skyway pilots on the MEH seniority list. TH said NO! I don't know how many times this has been posted on here!

Any aircraft flying the Midwest colors regardless if it says Midwest or Midwest Connect must be crewed with YX crews. We were the ones hired to fly those a/c to begin with under Midwest Airlines Holdings.

Last edited:
Your argument doesn't hold up... Besides the point.

I am willing to bet that argument about flying the airplanes is not going to hold up with the unions. It was the lack of scope that cause all of this! I too can say we were hired to fly those airplanes, but its fruitless.

But as ********************ty as you may have always regarded us to be... Welcome to the RAH family!

Your argument doesn't hold up... Besides the point.

I am willing to bet that argument about flying the airplanes is not going to hold up with the unions. It was the lack of scope that cause all of this! I too can say we were hired to fly those airplanes, but its fruitless.

But as ********************ty as you may have always regarded us to be... Welcome to the RAH family!

So YOU screw us out of our jobs and now want us to cooperate on an integration to help YOU? No thanks. I am sure the F9 pilots will think the same thing.

If it serves a cookie, it should be manned by someone on the Midwest Pilots Seniority List, pure and simple. Has a painted animal on the tail, it should be manned by someone on the Frontier list.

You bemoan our "lack of scope" yet throw your own scope, which is being played like a fiddle, as some rallying cry for integration. Isn't that the least bit hypocritical?

God bless as our new CEO says.

As mentioned above, ANY Midwest or Midwest Connect plane being flown by Republic, should be flown by a pilot on the Midwest Seniority List.

Fenced until the last FO has upgraded to CA.

Sounds fair to me. Will it happen, probably not, but our attorney better be arguing for that.

New York Air never flew 737s, they only flew DC-9s. Sorry, guess since you seem to know 'everything' guess you also knew that but were just mistaken.

For what its worth.

PD

Hello Pot, Kettle here....

http://www.airliners.net/photo/New-Y...c7137f44b36c71

Nice attempt at changing the thrust of the discussion. The discussion dealt with a regional buying a "mainline" company with narrowbody aircraft. Last time I checked, the DC-9 is considered a narrowbody aircraft, although some will give you an argument about the -10 model. Maybe I should have said narrowbodies instead of 737s, but then I was pretty sure all of them flew 737s.

The point still remains the same. The idea of regional buying a national carrier with narrrow body aircraft has never happened before, and this is uncharted territory for the industry.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back