QX Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Crizz,

If you get hired, will you walk in my resume???? :)

CP

AlphaSierra01 said:
I heard before they have a strong preference for pilots native to the pacific northwest. Is that true?

If North Dakota is considered the Pacific Northwest, then yes, it's true. :laugh:

Actually you aren't seat locked in your equipment until you upgrade, but they make it pretty darn difficult to change. And you take a pretty big paycut. That part of the contract is gay. Especially if they take away the SEA Q200 base when they lose some of them.

captpetefam said:
Hey Crizz,

If you get hired, will you walk in my resume???? :)

CP

I figured YOU were MY hookup. :beer:

Icelandair said:
Actually you aren't seat locked in your equipment until you upgrade, but they make it pretty darn difficult to change. And you take a pretty big paycut. That part of the contract is gay. Especially if they take away the SEA Q200 base when they lose some of them.

Actually, if the close the base then that falls under reduction. You would then get to bid a reduction bid, like when Denver opened and you could be placed into any aircraft that had openings that your seniority would hold without penalty.:eek:

Sure

Crizz said:
I figured YOU were MY hookup. :beer:

IF you do end up gettin' the whak in Feb., I'd be happy to hook you up with some people I know out there. Don't sweat it. (in my best New York accent) I know a guy.

Cya,

CP

Latest resources

Back