Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

onewithwings

For those of you interested.

One of the interviewers was in to talk to me yesterday. She asked me to send her some good candidates. They have not filled the next two classes yet.

PM me for instructions

Wow, isn't upgrade time there like 7 years?? It would suck to make less than $40,000 a year for the next 7 years and then when you make captain you only make about $60,000. I hope they get a good contract next go round.

Good luck.

Wow, isn't upgrade time there like 7 years?? It would suck to make less than $40,000 a year for the next 7 years and then when you make captain you only make about $60,000. I hope they get a good contract next go round.

Good luck.

dude you totally forgot about the all you can drink Starbucks coffee. Hello?

QX has some sick hiring practices. While frieghtdogs, good instructors are not getting hired, people with UND connection get there at 300ish hours.. All that for soon to be reduced wages and 7 year upgrades?

Well maybe if they weren't so stuck on having a degree they would hire more good candidates. They're a lot of guys out there with good flying skills great personalities that don't have a degree, or maybe they're in the process of working on it. Horizon is a great company though so I guess they can be picky. (Except for the 25 M.E. hour stud from UND :rolleyes: )

Latest resources

Back