• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

QX DEN RJ's Returning to Mainline Fleet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With all this going on, any ideas why we're still hiring so much?

As it stands now. We receive 13 more 400's by June of 07. The first 200 leaves January, followed by 1 per month starting in March. If I am adding correctly that would be plus 13 400's by June and minus 5 200's in the same month. So there will defineately be a surplus of aircraft next year that will not level out until January of 2008 assuming 0 options are excersized.

Hopefully the first 200 destination the new 400's steal is Yakima

Whats so wrong with Yakima, its no worse than any of the other Shti-holes we stay. I'll take it over Medford or K-falls any day!

Whats so wrong with Yakima, its no worse than any of the other Shti-holes we stay. I'll take it over Medford or K-falls any day!

Yakima better than Medford!?! I want what you're smoking. The Medford hotel is less than a block from a strip club. The Yakima hotel is less than a block from almost certain bodily harm.

Even K falls beats out Crackima. I can almost taste the Vietnamese food. The question is what cities are we dropping when ALL the 200's leave.

Yakima better than Medford!?! I want what you're smoking. The Medford hotel is less than a block from a strip club. The Yakima hotel is less than a block from almost certain bodily harm.

Alright, the strip club (if thats what you want to call it) in Medford is handy if you've never been laid....or been to a real strip club.
Come on... the place is a complete dive. At least the showers in Yakima drain...unlike Medford where they not only don't drain, but they have to paint to bottom of the showers like an utility sink so we cant see fungus growing. I'd rather sleep in the airplane and take a shower with a sani-com instead of sleeping there.
Also, I've been more nervous walking to Red Robin in Medford than walking anywhere in Yakima.
I don't think anywhere we stay in the 200 is great, but Yakima isn't the worst, IMO.

Last edited:
Just goes to show you that two people can look at a pile of turds and find something to prefer about one of them.

Greetings from Yakima. I would like to thank you for a laugh.

Laughing at first, like...., that was funny..... and now laughing at how pathetic my life is, laughing at two guys fighting over which -200 sh-thole is better. You guys are great. Good night. Still laughing, shaking head.....

As for "if you've never been to a real strip club" comment. A UPS guy said some time back, tough to be too cocky at 3 a.m. in Flint. Fitting and ohh so applicable but here it is at 4 a.m. in (insert any QX Dash destination).

For the dispatcher, 604 smells like wet socks at low power settings. Do demons smell of wet socks?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back