• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Huh!

Dart said:
What....I cant hear you! CRJ very nice...but load
I have flown in the jumpseat of the two...they where both load..Can't think of sitting in them all day. The new bose are very nice. I use them in the saab....very cool.

Maybe he means "butt load"

HEY DART!!!!

I hate to rag on you......NO WAIT! I LOVE TO!!!

You have got to love other aviation "professionals"!

Dart:
"long time! I'm a turbo prop idiot.. Sorry professor.....I will try harder next time!!

My hearing must effect my typing. "

I BELIEVE the word you should have used it AFFECT....NOT effect.

Now that you can spell you might want to check on word usage!
Do you fly freight???? I hope so because you will fit in just RIGHT with the rest of us foolish night flying hounds!

of course I am more eddddducated now that I QUIT the freight and decided to take a lucrative, high paying, and amply rewarding job as a gear operator on a CRJ!!!!

-DOH.....that doesn't make me sound to smart!

I just can't win today....I guess its not so bad to get dissed by regional pilots...Being how thats all you have to look foward to!

Its all in good fun...You have to find humor somewhere. To answer your ? I fly for a major. Sorry bout your luck;)

Since we're picking on grammar and spelling already, can I throw this in?

Doesn't the title of this thread require we consider at least three airplanes? Something about "comparative" and "superlative" comes to my mind, but it was such a long time ago when I learned about it. QuitER implies two objects of review. QuietEST implies at least three.

Note the TITLE of the thread uses "quitest." However, the question asked in the first post uses "quiter." Since we can't change the title of a thread, shouldn't we introduce a third airplane into the equation?

Or maybe we should just let the grammar and spelling slide????

FurloughedAgain said:
Maybe it's not a DC4, but the CL65 still louder than any other jet i've ever flown. I wear Bose X and its still pretty darned loud.

PS - My baseline for "loud" is quite a few hours in the right seat of the Metro III and the J31.

Well what someone considers "loud" is purely subjective up to the point of hearing damage (past which point I'm sure we can all agree is "loud"). My point was that the "loudness" of the CRJ cockpit (or any other jet), is not going to damage your hearing as was suggested by the poster I was responding to.

ERJ: definitely the loudest of the airline-type jets I've ridden in. The CRJ and Do Jet seem positively library-like in comparison.

Re: Telex 750's. It's the only headset I've ever worn in the EMB 145. I wear earplugs however.

BTW. Funny thing I noticed a few weeks ago. Seems like the brand new EMB's coming off the line are quieter than the older ones. Hmm. I wonder why.

AAsRedHeadedbro said:
Re: Telex 750's. It's the only headset I've ever worn in the EMB 145. I wear earplugs however.

BTW. Funny thing I noticed a few weeks ago. Seems like the brand new EMB's coming off the line are quieter than the older ones. Hmm. I wonder why.

Do you find the 750's make an enormous amount of noise for the other guy through the intercom? I flew with a CA that used the 750's and he had to turn the mic off b/c the wind noise it picked up was so loud through the intercom.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back