Quiet at NJ what about Options?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cpt Splash said:
Flex buying NJ? Your right that is funny. But I think Bombardier has some policy about being profitable and having their employees enjoy where they work
Bombardier is much like Raytheon. They are about numbers. Forget about making the employees enjoy there job. If they did care about their employees then those two organizations would be very profitable.

I'm not sure what it means, but the happiest crews in the FBO seem to be the CS crews, next the Flex crews, followed by the Options crews with the NJA crews in dead last. Just lately though, it looks like the Options guys are trying to take that position from NJA. It's too bad everybody can't have a good deal.

guido411 said:
My take on a NJA and Flops merge (aquisition). Warren Buffet's main entity (Berkshire Hathaway) is essentially a very expensive mutual fund. He diversifies for the invester and they only have to buy one stock. When Warren bought FSI, he didn't call it "FSI a division of NetJets". Why not buy out Options and keep the two separate? Let them compete, if NJA wins, Buffett wins, if Options wins, Buffett wins.
This is one of the goofiest things I have heard yet. In one sentence you say Berkshire Hathaway is a very expensive mutual fund. In another, you say Uncle Buffet diversifies for investors so they only have to buy one stock. They you say it would make sense to buy Options as if it is some way to hedge the bet. Ever heard of earnings, earnings growth, sales, profit margins and ROE? They play a huge factor in that so called mutual fund you are talking about.

Everybody knows that Raytheon has always had Options for sell and TA for sale before that. The question is: Why would Santuli want to buy Options?

BH B shares. Well guys, the news that comes with the info on BH B shares has the share holders a bit pixxed. Seems that NJA in back in the RED according to the literature. (Yes, I know, the lit can say whatever.) Oh well!!

New HOT HOT Rumor today from some high up NJA management. In Jan Nja will take options new planes(800xp 400xp) + those pilots who fly those planes. The old planes and pilots going to EJM. Options selling the G-IV, X and CL601.

This will all happen in Jan sometime with a huge announcement. No idea how the pilots would end up on NJA senority list at this point.

Xdriver said:
New HOT HOT Rumor today from some high up NJA management. In Jan Nja will take options new planes(800xp 400xp) + those pilots who fly those planes. The old planes and pilots going to EJM. Options selling the G-IV, X and CL601.

This will all happen in Jan sometime with a huge announcement. No idea how the pilots would end up on NJA senority list at this point.
Interesting rumor. If true, the Options pilots that fly the old stuff are screwed. Old aircraft would probably be sold off as the contracts expire, then......? If this is true, of course.

Been at Options almost 5 years. The "merger", "buyout", "aquisition" rumors have been running rampid. I have to throw the BS flag on this one. Prove me wrong.

Who is this "high management" guy?

Latest resources

Back