• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Quiet at NJ what about Options?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ken and Swift would be a welcome direction for the FO guys. Even though many out there don't like him or trust him there are many FO guys that would look forward to having Ken back.
I am sure customer service would improve from the mess the bean counters got us in.

jetwash said:
Ken and Swift would be a welcome direction for the FO guys. Even though many out there don't like him or trust him there are many FO guys that would look forward to having Ken back.
I am sure customer service would improve from the mess the bean counters got us in.
They would enjoy him running the company into the ground again. Why would they enjoy that? That would not be a welcome direction for me and I know a lot of other guys that feel the same way. The guy is a thief and a crook.

Do you still have "Ricci Dollars"?

dime line said:
Well I think that Ken Ricci will be buying FO back, using "Swift" cash.
Nah, he'll use his saved up "Ricci Dollars". I spent all of my "Ricci Dollars" before the merger while they were still good.

Ricci is a putz!

Anyhow, I have a buddy who is trying to get on with Options. Anyone have any suggestions?

NJA Capt said:
Now thaaaaat's funny! :p

Being the rumour that it is, let's look at it from another angle. We all know that if NJA bought Options the Opts pilots want DOH.

OK, let's say we do. NJA was operational 12 years before the original Flight Options. There are approx 300 pilots currently at NJA that were here BEFORE Options was started. So, right off the bat, everyone at Opts drops 300 points. From '98 to '00, NJA hired twice as many pilots as Opts. Again, Opts pilots would slide down the pole. Still like DOH?

Flex buying NJ? Your right that is funny. But I think Bombardier has some policy about being profitable and having their employees enjoy where they work

It's called a union stapler! All non-union dues paying pilots go on the bottom in order of DOH. That's why we payed our $600/year, to protect ourselves against the possibility.

There is only one way to determine seniority in a merger/buyout situation....everybody whips out their tallywhacker and the seniority list is built based on size.. Female pilots will be allowed to use a "pinch hitter"...their husband if married, if not, the man of their choice.

Or we could just put everybody into a mosh pit and determine seniority by how long each person remains conscious.

FracCapt said:
..everybody whips out their tallywhacker and the seniority list is built based on size..
Does the "size" of the tallywhacker have any bearing on the "size" of the screwing a pilot might get?

My take on a NJA and Flops merge (aquisition). Warren Buffet's main entity (Berkshire Hathaway) is essentially a very expensive mutual fund. He diversifies for the invester and they only have to buy one stock. When Warren bought FSI, he didn't call it "FSI a division of NetJets". Why not buy out Options and keep the two separate? Let them compete, if NJA wins, Buffett wins, if Options wins, Buffett wins.

Latest resources

Back