• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Quick question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, and several ways to get caught. FAA Check Ride that shows up in their pilot records with reference to the employer, PRIA, credit report, busy body pilot with a big mouth, etc.... In the "information age" there are no secrets.

Turn it into an "I learned from that..." story with a positive spin.

I'm not saying you should, but I don't see how they could find out. If its only a few months time and you can verify through a reference where you were. You didn't take an FAA checkride, say only a company pro-check. Credit report has nothing to do with previous employment. PRIA only deals with companies you listed and then only very specific parameters. This is assuming like mentioned you don't log the time in your logbook and can't explain it.

Last edited:
Aviation is a small industry. Everyone knows someone. Therefore people find out just about everything.

"Just make sure that if you do lie in your log book you keep it within reason"

It is NEVER reasonable to lie about your experience.

"Just make sure that if you do lie in your log book you keep it within reason"

It is NEVER reasonable to lie about your experience.

Well duuuuuuuhhhhhh :cool:

I'm not saying you should, but I don't see how they could find out. If its only a few months time and you can verify through a reference where you were. You didn't take an FAA checkride, say only a company pro-check. Credit report has nothing to do with previous employment. PRIA only deals with companies you listed and then only very specific parameters. This is assuming like mentioned you don't log the time in your logbook and can't explain it.

I concur with this too. The only way that will know you ever worked at another Regional, or Jack in the Box is if you put the company in your application.

I concur with this too. The only way that will know you ever worked at another Regional, or Jack in the Box is if you put the company in your application.

I dont know about that. I had an interview with PSA and they said if any of you guys worked at another regional and it's not on your work history for any reason(washed out of training,etc.) we will know. He mentioned "if you received a paycheck from that employer" then we will find out.

I dont know about that. I had an interview with PSA and they said if any of you guys worked at another regional and it's not on your work history for any reason(washed out of training,etc.) we will know. He mentioned "if you received a paycheck from that employer" then we will find out.

That's news to me, but you might be right. I really dont know exactly how everything works.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back