Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyinloki

R.I.P. Dan and Terry
Just wondering if there was a specific list of part 121 and part 135 airlines that you guys allow to jumpseat or if any 121 or 135 pilot could get on. If there is a list I believe theres a possibility that the company I work for would be on it but I have no idea of exactly knowing. All I know is that one of our pilots was stranded in pittsburg over the weekend cause southwest was full up so he went over to northwest gate agent and asked if he could ride on they let him on. So i'm thinking if there is a list then we're on it or they were just nice to him and let him hop a ride. Thx all.

Nwa Xcm

There is a list. ExpressOne International is not on it. Most captains check the list; your friend got lucky. In any case the actual cockpit jumpseat is only for CASS authorized carriers.

Thx fer the reply. Heard from a NWA guy a couple days ago on private messasage. Found out that our other pilot jumpseated on pinnacle and I was pretty sure that they had a reciprocal list as well...most do, but I'm betting he still got lucky. And yah i know all bout CASS but airliners still allow jumpseaters to ride in the back in a "jumpseat" which is really just a regular seat. Think NWA allows 2, I know ATA allows as many jumpers as are seats available in the back as well as Southwest. However, with the record summer travel going on I was unable to get seats on a full aircraft. Southwest is booked up like crazy. We do have reciprocals with ata and swa, was tryin to find a backup option. Didn't work out though. Ah well.

Are you talking about NWA? Because I have two albums by them and they be talking about "pimps" not "peeps", word to your mother...peace, I'm outta here.

Latest resources

Back