Quick Flight Following Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Metro752 said:
hahahahaa.......................yeah what NWPylot Said, "Huntsville Approach, Traumahawk 123 5000."

If yer lucky, he won't tell you, I KNOW WHAT FING ALTITUDE UR AT< I GOT RADAR....oh wait thats Chicago who does that

Or they could be like Atlanta and say " turn 180 degrees right, ident, and we will get back to you later."

"whateverradio, ######, checking in with you level in cruise at 7500 and we're VFR....................................... over"

im gonna have to remember to say that next time

unreal said:
There are controllers that do that? They're required to get an altitude report from you to verify mode C readout.
Sorry, not everywhere is like Daytona Beach.

Vdubbbbbbbbbbb, pimpin your daddys auto.........lame

The last few VFR Flight Following flights I've flown, at almost each and every hand-off, the controller would ask me for my destination.

I also did not realize that "with you" was showing how much of a dweeb I am. Been saying that for oh, I don't know, 35 years now? But then, I also (when it's busy) I use "Podunk approach Cessna 40C with you at five-point-five". See? I guess that I really am a dork.

Iceman07 said:
The last few VFR Flight Following flights I've flown, at almost each and every hand-off, the controller would ask me for my destination.

I also did not realize that "with you" was showing how much of a dweeb I am. Been saying that for oh, I don't know, 35 years now? But then, I also (when it's busy) I use "Podunk approach Cessna 40C with you at five-point-five". See? I guess that I really am a dork.

me too I guess. I have said "with you" for at least the last 30 years. Surprised I am still alive.

AK

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back