• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Questions for Army Aviators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
None I don't think Maj. Gray is doing it anymore when I called the number a different voicemail for a Lt. Col came up. I still left a voice mail, but no response yet.

My story

19 years ago I was a 29 year old double-master's degree, non military helo wantabee. One more year and I'm done! If your in Texas go to my old Apache reserve unit in Conroe (north of Houston on I-45) or the guard unit at Ellington Field and talk to someone there. If your in the guard/reserves I'd definitely recommend going the Warrant Officer route. If you need any further info just give me a call.
310-936-6196 Daviator

Recruiters don't get any credit towards their "Quotas" for WOFT Applicants. Most have not done enough WOFT Packets to really know what to do when they have someone.

Unlike trying to get someone into the military. The road to WOFT whether you are coming in off the street, or whether you are already on Active Duty, is never going to be just an easy path laid out for you. You have to truely want it, and work for it. Most all WO's will relate some story of challenges they had to overcome to actually get to Flight School. Whether it was Bueracracy, Their Chain of Command, Deployments, etc.

Work it if you want it.

Latest resources

Back