• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question from a Fractional guy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you have any sort of decent senority at NetJets, I would strongly recommend staying where you are. With a really weak economy I don't think it's a good time to switch jobs and be on the bottom of someone else's seniority list right now. Good luck!

PHXFLYR

I don't want to speak for Semore, but I don't think he has any intention to leave NetJets. Although I would encourage him to. He is senior to me. ;)

The buster in question is B19 Flyer. His reading has a good entertainment value as he is completely ignorant to the industry, and he is a compulsive liar. We were trying to catch him in another lie (to which I do about 3 times a day. God it's fun...).

I can't think of a non-union 121 carrier that requires 3000 of heavy international jet PIC time to apply. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I can't think of a non-union 121 carrier that requires 3000 of heavy international jet PIC time to apply. Any ideas?

Nothing in the USA fits the bill but, like others have said, plenty of foreign carriers have minimums like that for off-the-street captains.

Thanks for the backup.

FYI, all new hires for NJI have to come off the NetJets Aviation (NJA) seniority list. i.e., no more newhires off the street for NJI. If anyone is interested in coming to NJI, you have to apply at NJA first.

When did they start this?

In November. Per the CBA all vacancies at NJI must first be put up for bid to the pilots at NJA.

Polar...when they were hiring prefered guys with international heavy... as did UPS....but neither is hiring so I call B*** s***

I already work at Netjets.

I was trying to clarify something a "union buster" on the fractional thread was saying.

He was saying he works at this great non-union carrier.

I said fine, I want to apply.

He said you need 3000 hours of PIC international heavy jet time.

It sounded like BS to me. I've never heard of such of thing for a newhire!

Take care, Semore

BFD if you need 3,000 pic time or 10,000 PIC..

It is no excuse for that clown to hide the name of this supposedly great non-union company. Sooner or later you will have 3,000 PIC and will want to apply. Plus if you knew the name of this supposedly great company you could monitor it to see if the requirements change.

He sounds like a fake wishing he could get past his 172 instructor job.

Latest resources

Back