Question for Usair Pilots.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

phishn@daves

I just wanted to know what the general consensus was over there? I know how the union tries to keep everyones best interest's in mind when they go to the table, but is this something you guy's got to vote on?

I know it's a $hitty deal over there, better than the alternitive.

Please don't take this as flame..........I recently jumpseated down to Barbados in the cockpit for 4 hours, and talked to the pilots about the future of the company. This was in August, before any of this happened. They basically told me that they did not want to lose anymore of their pay, And I think anyone can agree with that!

Well, I just wanted to see what you guy's really think about all of this.

Take care, and we wish you all the best!!

Question:"but is this something you guy's got to vote on?"
from the below post:
"MEC CODE-A-PHONE UPDATE #2

October 1, 2004

This is Jack Stephan with a second US Airways MEC update for Friday, October 1st, with one new item.

bla bla bla bla bla..... something something something..... bla bla bla .....pirvate info ..... something something something.... the meeting reconviened

......... It is expected that the MEC will decide, by resolution, whether or not to send this Tentative Agreement out to the membership for a ratification vote. Under our current MEC policy, no agreement is effective until ratified by the membership. "

LearLove said:
Question:"but is this something you guy's got to vote on?"

from the below post:

"MEC CODE-A-PHONE UPDATE #2

October 1, 2004

This is Jack Stephan with a second US Airways MEC update for Friday, October 1st, with one new item.

bla bla bla bla bla..... something something something..... bla bla bla .....pirvate info ..... something something something.... the meeting reconviened

......... It is expected that the MEC will decide, by resolution, whether or not to send this Tentative Agreement out to the membership for a ratification vote. Under our current MEC policy, no agreement is effective until ratified by the membership. "
Ahh, I see. I didn't read your fine print earlier. I just know from experience that a vote is "expected", however..........we didn't get to vote on our contract extension. So I was just curious.:confused:

Latest resources

Back