• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for UPS guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's easy for you to say since you are not accustomed to living our lifestyle. I need more money. Heck, I made over $200,000 last year as an F/O and I still don't have enough money to get all the toys that I'd like to buy.

EXACTLY! It's not about a need...it's about a WANT!

That's easy for you to say since you are not accustomed to living our lifestyle. I need more money. Heck, I made over $200,000 last year as an F/O and I still don't have enough money to get all the toys that I'd like to buy.
toys=girlfriends, exwives, other wives (Miami-based pilots), overseas bars (Phillipines) etc, etc...

AAAAHHHH BTTB....

You had me for a millisecond.... kudos for the great sarcasm. I did run into an idiot the other day at work and he was bitching about not being able to pick up opentime. By the time I was done "educating" him, well....... lets just say the dumb m*&her f&^ker won't be so out spoken about being a back stabber. And his captain sat there with a nice smile on his face and didn't say a word. We have our fair share of idiots here, but it's in the contract should they announce furloughing ONE guy come June 1st. This will get interesting indeed.....

Net

Latest resources

Back