Question for UAL guys please!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Annie said:
Sorry folks, I have made a decision: if I believe my call has been transferred over to a foreign country--I hang up. It is similar to cracking down on employers who hire illegal immigrants.

By the way: when calling UA reservations and trying to communicate with their India answering service, you can actually do better work for yourself using UA online reservation system. Oh Gad--does that make me a racist?

Speaking of outsourcing to India.....Annie, I hope that you dont own a Dell or use Norton Anti-Virus either. Customer service for both of those are out sourced to India. Even though Hadji tries, if I had a nickel for every time I had to say, what was that again??? I would have at least C note or two or 3 on me. DAL has now done the same for their reservations. I do the same now, hang up and hope to be connected to the good ole USA.....no, that is NOT being a racist either.

Funny, even Sovereign Bank in the NE has out sourced their customer service to India. Except when Hadji answers in his thick Indian accent, he says his name is John. Mmmmmmm, I think next time we should say, hey John, I need to know what my balance is because I am planning to go to Fenway, watch the sox and have a nice frank and wash it down with a Bud. I am sure the reaction would be, "uhhhh, Fen-what???" Yah, just as I thought.... John.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back